DNA / Paternity Community
Is my ex the father?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

Is my ex the father?

Hi, I had sex with my ex on 14th July 2011 and continued having sex with my bf. To my recollection I had a period at the end of july and definitely at the end of August. I missed my period in September and found out I was pregnant on 2nd October. I went for my first scan on 24th Nov and I was 13 weeks. My estimated due date was 29th May and I gave birth on 6th June.

I know I am probably just letting guilt set in, but I want to check, is there any way my baby could be my exs?
Thanks, Sarah
No, you would have conceived in early September.  
Honestly I wouldn't worry, By what you said, with all the dates there's no chance it's the ex.

Don't let guilt worry you. Best wishes.