Aa
A
A
Close
Mistake made
Hi on April 7 and 14 2007 I had sex with my bf...the weekend of April 21 I had a 1 night stand...gave birth by scheduled c section on Jan 3 at 38weeks 5 days...i have always thought she was the 1 night stand...she is left handed like him but my son is also left hand...i don't not remember my lmp...please help I think I have made a high mistake for almost 10years
Cancel
5 Answers
Page 1 of 1
13167 tn?1327197724
If you use a reverse due date calculator to figure conception backward from your due date of January 12,  April 21 comes up as the day you most likely conceived.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
134578 tn?1483549754
Did you get the 38+ weeks figure from your original due date? And was that due date given to you early in your pregnancy by an ultrasound? If so, the April 21 date sounds plausible. But if not, if the due date was merely computed on a little wheel from your last period, you should get a DNA test with at least the boyfriend, if not both men (if you know where the one-night stand guy is).
Comment
Cancel
Comment
134578 tn?1483549754
I see that you know enough about the one-night stand to know he is left-handed, which suggests you are not strangers. I would not hesitate to do a DNA test with both guys, it is really the only fair thing to do, for all four people's sake.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Honestly it was so long ago I don't remember...i still have my ultrasound from nov 17...and the paperwork from my csection which reads 38weeks 5 days...his family had fully accepted her for almost 10years...yes dna will be done next week thank you
Comment
Cancel
Comment
134578 tn?1483549754
Did your ultrasound from November 17 give an estimated due date (EDD)? Because they would not have know in November that you were going to have a C-section at 38w5d.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Sorry his family has fully accepted her
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
According to my paperwork my lmp was april 4 which means I last had sex with my bf the weekend before on March 29th...i felt horrible for not knowing and remembering but thanks to this site I see I am not the only person who has a little drunken fun without thinking ahead
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
DNA / Paternity Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers
134578 tn?1483549754
Blank