Need help
So I had sex with my bf on the 10/feb/17 N another  guy on the 12/feb/17...my last day of my period was the 3rd of Feb n between  Jan n Feb my cycle  was  23 days..on the 3rd of April I did a scan it said I was 7 weeks n 4days..n estimated edd is the 16 Nov 2017...who could be my baby'father am very confused,please help
Hi, can you clarify a few things?

When was the first day (not the last day) of your last two periods before getting pregnant?  Obviously your monthly cycles are not always 23 days from day 1 of bleeding of one period to day 1 of bleeding of the next period, are they irregular in terms of weeks between your periods?

Was the sex with the other guy (on February 12) unprotected?

Did you have sex with your boyfriend after February 12?  If so, when?  Did you have sex with anyone in late February?

Do you know what the doctor means when telling you that you are 7 weeks 4 days "pregnant"?  Do you know, for example, that the doctor is not saying you got pregnant 7 weeks 4 days ago?

Did the doctor give you the due date you mentioned of November 16, or did you calculate it yourself based on what the doctor said about "weeks pregnant?"

One was in 1 Jan till 5 then had my other period 29 jan till 2 feb...my period are not always irregular they might be like that after 5 to 6 months then they change.
Yes I had unprotected  sex with the other guy on the 12...after that I had sex with my b3 on the 3rd of March.

Well the doctor  didn't really  explain what he ment by i was 7 weeks n 4days by the 3rd of April.. n yes the  doctor said my due date is the 16 of Nov when we did the scan.
Interesting, since the doctor must have been going from the measurements of the baby and not from the first day of your last period.  Did you sleep with anyone around February 23?
In other words, did you sleep with anyone after February 12 and before February 23?  If so, was it your boyfriend or the other guy?
Regarding what a doctor means when he or she says you are a certain number of weeks "pregnant:"  

This is not a figure that counts back to conception but to two weeks before conception, to the (presumed) first day of your last period if your cycles are average.  

The count is done this way because the period is a big, obvious signal, not because the doctor thinks you are pregnant when you are on day 1 of your cycle.  (The doctor knows you were not pregnant then -- you were having a period!)  But that is why pregnancy, which takes 38 weeks, is counted as being 40 weeks long.  They add a spare two weeks at the front to be able to calibrate the count to the presumed first day of the last period.

What all of this means in your case is that you would look about 5 weeks 4 days back from the date of the ultrasound to see roughly when you conceived, not 7 weeks 4 days back.

This means you need to look at sex later than the 12th to find the event that got you pregnant.  That's why I was asking about sex on or around the 23rd.
I find this hard to understand  as I did not have sex on the 23rd  of Feb but on the 18th and again on the 2nd of march
Sperm can live 5 or possibly even 6 days in your system after having sex.  
In short, the guy from the 12th would be too early, according to the ultrasound from the doctor.  The ultrasound suggests conception too far later than the 12th for his sperm to be alive in your system.