Not too sure what will happen or is happening sex with two diff guys
I had been in a relationship for 6 years and it has recently ended. Lets start with last date of my period... started 5/20-5/26 I have always had very very bad irregular periods. I had unprotected sex with the ex on 6/4-6/5 it was at like 3 am so technically 6/5 unprotected and he came inside. (Had been together all 5 years never got pregnant) and I messed around with guy #2 6/6 he did not come inside bc he did not have protection and I am not on BC . He did enter and stroke about two times before I made sure it wasn't happening. The catch is that my app says I was fertile from the 1-6 the 5th being my ovulation date .  Now today, I am having discharge and it is brownish reddish and mucousy. I am not sure what to even think here... first there's no way I can be pregnant already but if I were to get who would the father be? Never thought I would be in his position ever .can anyone help me out?
I'd suggest you wait until you know for sure you are pregnant, and then get an ultrasound when it is 7 weeks from the first day of your last period.  Then count back from the due date they give you.  Be sure the doctor knows your first day of your last period is not reliable for determining the length of the pregnancy because your cycles are irregular, ask for a due date based on the information in the ultrasound alone.  BUT all of this discussion could well be moot, because your chances of pregnancy in this situation are pretty slim.

(And, incidentally, don't have sex with two guys in one cycle again after this.)