Transvaginal Ultrasound Accuracy
hi! im 16 weeks pregnant right now, im confused about who the father of my baby is... i was wondering if the trans-vaginal ultrasound are accurate. My LMP (regular)  was Dec 20-12... i had sex with my current boyfriend Dec 29-12 in the morning, then we had sex again days ago Jan, 1-13... i had sex with another guy Jan 4-13... i had my pregnancy test Jan. 21-13 and its already positive, ive tried transv u/s Jan 24-13 and it says i was already 4weeks and 3 days pregnanat... their is no fetus yet but the embreyo sac was already present so the obgyne advice to try it again weeks after.. i had my last ultrasound March 2-13 and it says im already 9 weeks and 5 days pregnant... please help me! im very confused with who the father of my child is and it makes me a lot more confuse by the ovulation day.... please please help me with my situation...
i believe u ovulated around jan 3 which was justa day before u had sex with the other guy.  chances of him being the father are higher. in my case i had sex jan 8 and i ovulated around the 10th thats when i got pregnant. but keep in mind that sperm stays alive for 36 hrs inside of u. from my conclusions i think its the second guy u had sex with but im no expert. sorry ur in this situation hun good luck
Sperm can survive in the vagina for up to 7 days. Not 36 hours. Your dates are to close to be sure who's baby it is. Your best option would be to get a DNA test once the baby is born. Good luck.
It's too close to tell, u/s's can be days off, a DNA test is definitely best option.
ask ur doc hun a lot of ppl say 7days but i asked my doc and he said live sperm can only be good for 36 hrs. but yes it sticks around for about 7 days it doesnt mean its any good for implantation. i say come clean to both men because stress is not good for baby :) the less u stress the best for both of u