Who could be the dad
Help please.. I had sex with a guy I was speaking to for time, known him for months so we ended up sleeping together I did used protection but the condom broke I slept with him on the 30th of may and again on the 2nd. He did something that put me off so I cut him off and deleted his number. After few days ago I met this guy and we slept together I would say we slept on the 7th of June, 9th and 15th and I can't really remember the last day of my period. It usually comes around 9-15 no specific date  Cos it's regular now I'm pregnant and tested 3+ positive with clearblue. I don't know what to do as I'm confused. Very very confused any help to let my stress go down abit. Who could be the dad?
Irregular period i mean*
I would say it's the first guy. If your period comes between the 9th-15th then roughly 14 days later, would be your ovulation, leaving you to fall pregnant at end of May. Also, if you had sex with the other guy on the 9th and 15th of June, I assume you didn't have your period then meaning you hadn't ovulated for the month of June yet(because you were probably already pregnant). And also, clear blue tests are usually a week or 2 behind as they don't test from LMP.

Hope this helps!! Xx
It sounds, from almost no evidence, like the first guy is a bit more likely than the second to be the dad. But you will need to get some better medical input to even come close to being sure. Go to the doctor now and get an ultrasound scan. If your own doc won't do one, find another doctor. You're at just about the best time to be able to try to pinpoint conception using the baby's measurements as seen in an ultrasound; later in the pregnancy (even by a few weeks) will not give you the precision you need.

Tell the doctor that you can't remember the first day of your last period, and that you would like an estimated due date based on the baby's measurements and developmental markers as shown in the ultrasound. When they give you the due date from the ultrasound, go home and count back from that due date on a calendar 266 days, or use a conception calculator online. Don't let them just tell you a number of "weeks pregnant" and leave it at that, you need an Estimated Due Date. From it (if you get it right away from an ultrasound) you can come up with an estimated conception date.

If you wait, by pregnancy week 12, any estimates of conception dates based on ultrasounds will be plus or minus 7 days, meaning they will not help you decide who might be the dad. And the margin for error gets larger as the pregnancy progresses. So don't wait.

In the end, you will need a DNA test. (The dates of the two men are only a week apart, after all.) But if you get an ultrasound this week, you might be able to figure things out with a little bit of certainty.