Who is more likely to be the father of my child?
Not a nice thing to have to ask but unfortunately have found myself in this situation. My last period I had began on 18th April 2017 a Tuesday. It lasted 3 days. I then had sex on the 22nd April, that Saturday with guy number 1. Then I had sex on the night of the 27 April, a Thursday then again on the Friday morning, 28th April with guy number two. I'm usually a 31 day cycle, with the rare 28 day every so many months. Ive done my research and I know that guy number 2 is more promising. Considering sperm can stay alive for up to 5 days, Im just wondering if its possible and just how likely it could be guy number one? If it was guy number one then the latest I could have ovulated would be day 9. Would that be to early?
Hi, when did you learn that you are pregnant?  If you have 31-day cycles, I assume it was within the last three days?  Or did you get an early-results test and know longer ago?  

Day 9 is not too early in a cycle to ovulate, my sister ovulates regularly on Day 8.  But if your cycles are almost always 31 days long, it is more likely that you ovulate around Day 17 of your cycle.  Did you have sex with anyone after April 28?  

What might help is if you go to see the doctor in two weeks and get an ultrasound.  If you go in your late sixth or early seventh week (counted from the first day of your last period) it will probably clarify the difference between the candidates.  Get an estimated due date from the ultrasound, not just a "weeks" count.  Then take it home and put it into a conception calculator online.  It will give you an estimated conception date.
Hi there, Thankyou for your answer. No I didn't have sex with anyone after the 28th, it was the 22nd and then again on the 27 and 28th. It's pretty close, but the second falls into my peak fertility. I will wait for ultrasound of course, I'm very nervous, The first guy was my partner for many years and I fell pregnant to him 3 times and lost all three pregnancies before the 8 week ultrasound. Second guy had been my best friend for many years, sleeping with my ex was a mistake made with history egging me on. Anyway. Thankyou. Oh, yes, I learnt 3 days ago. My period was due on the 18th. Never came.