Who's my baby's father?
Alright, I'm new to this website but I need some opinions from anyone who feels like commenting. I recently found out that I am pregnant, I find out in two days how far along I am.. but here's the catch, my last period was Feb 1st-6th, 2012. I have sex with my boyfriend every single day, unprotected, sometimes more than once. I had sex ONE time with my ex-boyfriend on Feb 11, 2012, unprotected. I missed my period that was supposed to come on Mar 1st, 2012. I have good cycles almost exactly 28 days. I'm scared that maybe it's his?! Everyone makes mistakes but I really hope the baby is my boyfriends. So I'm wondering if anyone has opinions on the chances of the baby being my ex-boyfriends baby?? HELP, please :/ I could really use some good opinions!
OK, I'm going to try and help :)  It's good you know the length of your cycles and that's 28 days.  Ovulation occurs at day 14 of your 28 day cycle.  You are most fertile 4 - 5 days before ovulation and 24 - 48 hours after ovulation.  If your LMP was Feb 1st, then ovulation occured on the 14th and you were most fertile around the 9th - 10th of february through the 16th lets say.  So this is going to be very tough in determining who is the father if you had sex with the ex on the 11th.  I would suggest you find out exactly how far along like you said and then go from there.  DNA tests are available at Walmart.  I wish you the best.  Hopefully it is your now boyfriend's baby.  Please let us know how things go for you :)
Hi! Thanks for writing!! Yeah, I can see how it's hard to determine who's the father.. but I mean, it was only once with the ex, so hopefully that chance is very slim! How does the Walmart DNA test work? Do I swab and send it out to some place? Well I find out in 2 days how far along I am so I'm excited!! I will keep you updated!!
Yes, I'm hoping because it was only one time that the chances are not that great.  I'm not sure if you have to send the test out or what, I just know that they are available for purchase at local stores.  I'm happy you plan on keeping us informed and wish you all the best :)
Thank you!!!
Maybe you could try doing a search on the DNA test product at Walmart and see if they give out any information on how the test works, etc. Sorry I forgot to add that in my last reply!
You're welcome :)