DNA / Paternity Community
i need help!!! :(
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to questions about DNA/paternity. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

i need help!!! :(

I do have something to ask... I had sex with 2 of my exes one on the 13th and the other on 23 if February....in the 25th i took a morning after pill for the 23rd encounter....but 3weeks ago find out that I'm pregnant (obviously) and was wondering what's the best guess when i might have conceived...if the pill didn't work then is it more likely i was already pregnant from my Valentine encounter? My start of my last period was on the 9th of February and lasted only a few days....I'm exactly two months pregnant today
15 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
4920659 tn?1371065385
You concieved on the 14th if you're two months pregnant :-) xx
Blank
I am 9 weeks an 1 day. Doc said i conceived on  feb 13th..
Blank
Well how is that possible :(
Blank
The doctor calculates from the first day of your last period
Blank
I know that but that doesn't say when i conceived though :(
Blank
Have you made a doctors appointment yet? They will tell you for sure maybe a day off if that for when you conceived. The morning after pill I'm pretty sure only fails if you're already pregnant. I don't think it would be the second guy but go to your appointment to make sure.
Blank
An ultrasound is the best way to tell my boys were conceived a week before my last period
Blank
I would say its Mr. Feb 23 ovulation "usually" occurs anywhere from 10-16 days after the start of your period.  Your 2 months along because the dr calculates the 1st day if period as the start of the pregnancy.  Good luck
Blank
My lmp was Nov 5th. We concieved on Nov 21st. A sono is the best bet at this point. Since the days are that close I would say wait and get a DNA test done.
Blank
Yes but my fertile time and ovulation they said was 7 days after my period and sometime stated in the last day if my period
Blank
So you were pregnant before your period and you still had your period?
Blank
I thought sperm couldn't live that long though
Blank
And what's an "imp"?
Blank
1374102 tn?1363013079
lmp is last menstrual period.
Blank
Sperm can live up to a week at most. You don't always conceive the exact day you had sex
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
DNA / Paternity Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...