DNA / Paternity Community
i need help!!! :(

This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

i need help!!! :(

I do have something to ask... I had sex with 2 of my exes one on the 13th and the other on 23 if February....in the 25th i took a morning after pill for the 23rd encounter....but 3weeks ago find out that I'm pregnant (obviously) and was wondering what's the best guess when i might have conceived...if the pill didn't work then is it more likely i was already pregnant from my Valentine encounter? My start of my last period was on the 9th of February and lasted only a few days....I'm exactly two months pregnant today
You concieved on the 14th if you're two months pregnant :-) xx
I am 9 weeks an 1 day. Doc said i conceived on  feb 13th..
Well how is that possible :(
The doctor calculates from the first day of your last period
I know that but that doesn't say when i conceived though :(
Have you made a doctors appointment yet? They will tell you for sure maybe a day off if that for when you conceived. The morning after pill I'm pretty sure only fails if you're already pregnant. I don't think it would be the second guy but go to your appointment to make sure.
An ultrasound is the best way to tell my boys were conceived a week before my last period
I would say its Mr. Feb 23 ovulation "usually" occurs anywhere from 10-16 days after the start of your period.  Your 2 months along because the dr calculates the 1st day if period as the start of the pregnancy.  Good luck
My lmp was Nov 5th. We concieved on Nov 21st. A sono is the best bet at this point. Since the days are that close I would say wait and get a DNA test done.
Yes but my fertile time and ovulation they said was 7 days after my period and sometime stated in the last day if my period
So you were pregnant before your period and you still had your period?
I thought sperm couldn't live that long though
And what's an "imp"?
lmp is last menstrual period.
Sperm can live up to a week at most. You don't always conceive the exact day you had sex