need help fast feel a mental breakdown
Alright well I am currently 28 weeks pregnant. My story is I started seeing this Guy at end of may well beginning of June. My last period was may 28 til June 2. I slept with person a on June 2/3.13/14./24/25..the thing is we never used a condom ..well one night we had a fight.and it was June 21. I slept with someone else but he had a condom and it didn't really work beings he was to drunk for anything. I am confused on who the father is because I was going to have abortion on July 17 and they measured baby at 6 weeks 1 day. Which don't make sense cause it goes back to June 4. If that makes sense. But my doctors are all saying. I'm meausuring for March 6 asap a due days. Which would make conception June 13... please help in who the most likely father is. Just hurts knowing I keep doubting myself all of a sudden and I just need more explanations on the likely Hood. Thank u.
First Day of Last Menstrual Period:  May 28, 2012

Probable Date of Ovulation:  June 11, 2012

Possible Dates of Conception:  June 7 to June 15, 2012

Due Date:  March 4, 2013 (40 weeks)

Then how come at the planned parenthood it meausred for 6 weeks and 1 day but the ultrasounds after from doctors are all going.for  the date toknow.sorry to ask this just having doubts. I dnt think its the one guys but keep getting it in the back of my head.
When you get a medical measurement, it starts the clock on your pregnancy from the first day of your last period, not from conception.  Does that help?  If I go to the doctor and he says "You're 7 weeks 3 days pregnant," he does NOT mean 7 weeks 3 days from conception.  He means 7 weeks 3 days from (what he assumes to be) my first day bleeding when I last had a period before getting pregnant.  Then I would have stopped bleeding after a few days, then my body would have gotten ready and ovulated, and then conception would have occurred, and all of that would be completed about two weeks or so after the first day of my last period.  So in my head I would need to hear the doctor's number as 5 weeks 3 days, if I wanted to know about when I conceived.