please help
Ok so i have a problem. I had sex with this guy on aug 25 around midniight. In the begining he did not use protection but later i made gim put one one. Then aug 26 or 27 i got my period which usually always comes at the end of the month so it was on time.  Sept 3. my bf came home from being away and we had sex on a daily basis. Around the end of the month in sept i didnt get my period and i am now 13 weeks pregnantt and 2 days. Whio is the father.?? Please help
What is your due date?
I just looked at your other post and saw June 3rd. Based on that your conception date is around Sept 10th give or take a few days. And since you had a period after sleeping with the guy from august I would say it's your boyfriends. That's just my personal opinion though I'm not a doctor but the time frame just doesn't make sense for it to be the other guys
June 3 is mt due date and thanks for ur opinion im just worried
If you had sex (we'll say the 26th since it was late) and the sperm lived the the whole 7 days that would make your conception date the 2nd of September. And again since you had a period after having sex with the other guy it just doesn't seem possible that it could be the guy from august
Ok thanks soo much
No prob good luck!