DNA / Paternity Community
which one
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

which one

Im 6weeks preg my lmp was march 9th i had sex with my ex march 17 and my current on the 20th of march when my fertile days started.. Is my current bf more likey to be the father the conception calender says i concieved the 24th?
134578_tn?1383690151
More likely but not guaranteed.  When you reach 7 weeks, get an ultrasound, and ask for an estimated due date based on the measurements of the embryo.  Then when you get home, plug that date into a conception calculator.  A measurement from an ultrasound is more useful to you for narrowing things down than a date based on your first day of your last period.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
DNA / Paternity Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...