DNA / Paternity Community
who is the dad?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

who is the dad?

Blah. This sux.  Im due July 1,13. I have a bf, but I chose to make a poor decision.  That was Oct 4, 2012 but I regularly almost every day slept with my Bf October 3,5,6 etc.. Who could be the dad? The calculator on website said ovulation date .Oct 8. I was taking quasense I missed 3 pills then stopped taking them.end of Sept. I don't know my last period cuz I wasn't supposed to have a period. 1 month no period second spotting when I missed pills. I also spotted end of next two months.
Odds favor the boyfriend, but there is no way to know since both men are in the right range of time.  When did you get your due date, and how did you get it?  If it was by ultrasound, how early in the pregnancy?  
I got my due date  dec 14th , Nov 11 I spotted a plug  and spotted two weeks straight.  I was sick last part of Nov. I did a home test Nov 24th
The earliest ultrasound was 11 weeks 4 days
If you got the due date by an 11w4d ultrasound, you can trust it to be close (within a day or two).  I'm sorry but as you already know, that gives you:

Probable date of ovulation:  October 8, 2012
Possible dates of conception:  October 4 to October 12, 2012
Due date:  July 1, 2013 (40 weeks)

You're definitely going to need a DNA test.