Baby Moving
Anyone else feeling movement from the outside yet? Felt it for the first time today, so exciting!
My husband was able to feel our little one a few nights ago, flipping and kicking : ). It was awesome!   I am 21 weeks.  
I was so excited when I first started to feel my baby move. I was a little impatient in the beginning. I would go in for my OB appointments and my doc would ask if I was feeling baby move. I started to feel baby's little movements around 15.5-16 weeks. Then I had a period of about a week and a half without feeling anything from baby. About a week ago I started to feel things again. But when the feelings came back they CAME back. I am 20 weeks 2 days. My baby is very active (such a relief when you have concerns about baby). My mom was the first one to feel baby move... other than me. But she was able to feel baby when I got the feelings back. Now I have had the joy of having my mom feel a ton of movement, my step dad finally put his hand there when baby was in one heck of a mood. It took a little bit for my bf to feel much of baby so I try to encourage him to just gently put his hand there. I think part of the problem is he keeps trying to push baby which baby doesn't like responding to. Sitting here with my laptop I try to keep it off my belly, but every once and a while it moves just enough to be in the way for baby and my laptop gets kicked. I did find out the other day after spending most of the day eating sweets that my baby gets a sugar rush. In doing that baby didn't sleep much more than an hour through an 11 hour period. I was getting my butt kicked for that decision. I love feeling baby move. Lol I can't seem to keep my hands off my belly when I know he or she is awake.
Lol, yeah I started feeling movement at 15 weeks and then around 17 weeks barely felt anything and kind of got worried. Than right after my 20 week ultrasound her movements came back strong and by last Thursday (so I was 21 1/2 weeks) I felt them on the outside :) I was actually sitting in class listening to what would be on the final exam when I felt her kick on the outside and let out a big 'OHH!' in class, lol. My husband felt her the next night :) though it took a bit of patience.
Lol, yeah making the announcement when you first feel baby move in public can get some heads turned. I can only imagine how your classmates took it. It is fun feeling baby move and wherever you are when it happens, the mommy in us all makes us acknowledge it.
Luckily the guy that was sitting next to me happens to have 2 kids and just smiled when I whispered 'the baby moved!' lol
Very well played for the guy sitting next to you ;)
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Gardezi commented on renae176's status
Jan 08
Gardezi commented on renae176's status
Oct 03
Gardezi commented on Gardezi's status
Oct 03