December 2012 Babies User Group
Getting kicked/punched where it counts?
About This Group:

Group for women expecting their baby(ies) anytime during December of 2012. This is a place to ask questions, share stories, and celebrate!

Founded by FreshLove on April 4, 2012
28 members

Getting kicked/punched where it counts?

My little one has been getting more and more active. Which I find to be a blessing as I know baby is doing okay. The problem is baby has been practicing his/her kicks and punches on my bladder... Makes it fun when baby hits it hard enough to make me lose control and wet myself. But as of this morning baby has also taken to kicking and or punching my cervix and causing sharp pain on the pelvic bones. Is anyone else going through this? How can I get baby to kick or punch elsewhere? I have tried repositioning but baby moves right back into place and continues.

I hope everything is well for you all.
I go through the same thing I don't think there's anything we can do
Lol, dang it. Going out in public and having that happen is not the most attractive when I end up grabbing down there due to the sudden pain. I love what this baby is doing to me :D
Gardezi ....... Comment
Gardezi commented on Gardezi's status
Gardezi commented on Gardezi's status
Apr 17