December 2012 Babies User Group
no activity here
About This Group:

Group for women expecting their baby(ies) anytime during December of 2012. This is a place to ask questions, share stories, and celebrate!

Founded by FreshLove on April 4, 2012
28 members

no activity here

Hello ladies ,

how are you all doing? i am due on 1st Dec and in case i do not go into abor on my own my Doc told me i will be induced on my due date so it is officialy less than a month when i will be meeting my son.

I am going for an ultrasound next week (at 37 weeks) to know the position of baby hopefully it will give me some clarity when i will go into labor.

What about you all ,how your pregnancy is going?
My pregnancy is going good I'm having a girl she already head down my due date is December 12
Great ! my baby is already head down and right now m just leaving for my weekly check up and probably ultrasound also?

Are you going for an ultrasound at week 37 like me ?
I don't think I will another ultrasound unless something is wrong ;( I haven't seen my baby since 19 weeks
I have been 3cm dilated since 35 weeks so I think my little girl is coming early.
I can't wait to see how much I've dialated
My Doc is going to check internally next week and i will be 38 weeks by then so hopefully i will be dialated.

Do you know normally when most deliveries happen ,i mean is it past du date or before?
The average gestation for a first time mom is 41 weeks and a day and this is perfectly fine & healthy (which makes me wonder why your doctor is even mentioning induction??). As long as you and baby are healthy there is no reason to induce at 40 weeks as induction increases the risks of complications.

I haven't had an ultrasound since 20 weeks either, and won't unless a concern arises. Excited to be 36 weeks though! Prenatal appointments are every week from here on out :) Midwife will be checking my cervix at the next appointment, but I'm not putting too much into the number of dilation because with my son I was a 4cm at 32 weeks and didn't have him until 38+6 weeks!
I have lost my first at week 20 due to huge hematoma (blood clot) this is the reason my doc does not want me to go beyond my due date,in all other cases she waits 10 days past due date.

My EDD is 1st Dec .
Ok, just curious. With my son I had a hematoma that caused a lot of bleeding during the first trimester, but luckily it resolved itself. Sorry you had to go through that, but glad this baby is sticking around! Only like 2 1/2 weeks for you to go :)
thats good you made it but i was not lucky enough.

Yes !its just two and a half weeks ,m so excited and i think in Dec 2012 babies i am going to be the first mommy.What about you ,when is your due date?
December 9th :) I'm 36+2 right now and go to my prenatal appointment tomorrow. Midwife said she will do the first cervical exam to see if any changes are happening down there :)
Gardezi commented on renae176's status
Sep 17
Gardezi ugghhh...i don't know what ... Comment
Sep 17
Gardezi commented on renae176's status
Sep 11