Dementia Community
age 23 and my memory is failing is this the start of dementia

Dementia is a descriptive term for a collection of symptoms that can be caused by a number of disorders that affect the brain. While memory loss is a common symptom of dementia, memory loss by itself does not mean that a person has dementia. The purpose of the community is to share support and information with Dementia patients, their loved ones, and caregivers. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Dementia, prognosis, research, surgery, treatments.

this is a long story but I don't know where to start ! . I am 23male and I am feeling like a different human from what I used to. my memory is failing on me I don't know what I am doing anymore I forget everything ie I will go and travel with family etc and forget my stuff on the way back forget my bag money etc etc. i get pounding headaches all day every day and been to a neurologist 2 years back had scans but nothing was as bad as it was now and the MRI was fine so there for they think theres no brain disorders.

but as the months go bye and all these tests have been done the symtoms (symptoms) are getting worse and worse and i just don't know what to do i forget words forget how to say the correct words forget my passwords lose things every single day without fail! i feel spaced out zoned out. i have been on medication wich could of indused some kind of brain damage with the way i am functioning "! amitripline 3 x 50Mg tags at night for over a year and stopped them 3 weeks ago but the symtoms (symptoms) was there when i was on them. also taking diazepam 3x 5mg daily for anxiety but i have got to go for a BRAIN WAVE test soon because of the symtoms (symptoms) i am explaining and i can no longer see my neurologist because he cant diagnose anything with my brain only in the last 2 weeks my puples are dialating one goes huge one goes pin point and that happens mostly at nigh with the left eye blurred and coulor goes bright i went to the emergency room they says go and see a neurologist again !!! so theres i some times walk in to things trip over my own feet and so on its getting behond a joke ! i always forget what i am actually doing where i am going what i need to get and how to do simple things. i am forgetting how to cook properly just things like that i feel brain dead ! totally.

what is wrong with me i did used to binge drugs and drink bad at the weekends but i have chilled out doing that now it seems like i am loosing my memory and mind not just the fact of memory genially feeling ill feel wrong different and doing simple tasks seems impossible no doctor or neuo has mentioned dementia but combined these symtoms (symptoms) 24/7    forgetting where my things are.. forgetting goods .. cant read properly anymore.. cant learn anything ... smell burning .. headaches ... dilated puples ... clumsy ... lack of understanding things ... walk in my room to get something no get it forget it was there and somebody has to remind me ! loose everything in my sight ! .. cant remember how much money i spent and also lose that all the time ! why do and how can i do all these things all day every day like forget to get cloves forget where i put anything forget words forget how to cook and it goes on and on and on this happens to much for my liking and its not a mental health problem because i know docs can say anxiety can do this no it cant make u turn drain dead and make u feel 100 i don't know what do do any more . there are about 300 different things i could keep going on about but this story will go on all night ! if somebodys having a conversation with me its like i really have to put all my effort in listening to it to undersnad what they talking about it may sound insane but this is unreal i am worried sick i do think about things but even when i am in a relaxed zone i still cant get my memory better and it feels like its getting worse what is this ? all the meds have prob made me a total wreck brain dead ! but i have stopped amitrips now just take diazepam. i know its a serious issue when u walk down the street loosing money and don't know what uve done with ur bank card etc goes on and on but on the otherhand can mental heath do this cus i don't know where to start. many thanks for reading this . il keep checking if theres any replies what this mess could be ...
My daughter is having similiar sympstom starter at 27 she is 29 and there getting worse. She claims she feels like she doesn't recogize familiar things and always has a stiff neck. Have you looked into autoimmune that's ehat were doing now.