Depression Community
:(

A community of people suffering from Depression to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: symptoms, counseling, and other management.

:(

I hate my life tonight...seems like no matter how much I try, the world is just against me...Im not suicidal, but I really wish I could sleep forever
Please go see your doctor and get referred to a pdoc, you should never have to feel that way, and your brain chemicals are messed up. You are having passive suicidal thoughts, if they start getting worse, run dont walk to your ER.
I am on antidepresants...I am just really down tonight...money issues, and so much homework, and going to school from 8-12 and working 3-11...it just doesnt seem worth it at the moment, but I know it is. I just wish life were a little easier
I usually give some advice on benefits issues but I suppose you have applied for what you are eligible for in student loans. But when you say "it doesn't seem worth it" it seems you mean life overall from your original post. What you are going through is a lot of stress but it seems to have pushed you over the edge. When did this start? What happenned? What anti-depressents are you on? Are they working out? Was there a certain point they stopped? Those might questions you want to answer or certainly ask yourself and speak to your psychiatrist about. In the meantime, a good site for overall knowledge of depression and anti-depressents (and other mood disorders and treatments) is "Depression Central".
Sometimes I wish I could sleep forever too. It'd be so much easier if I'd just never wake up. But look at your situation-- you are working AND in school. That is very respectable. Both of those are going to pay off and be so rewarding. It's so hard sometimes to get through it. The same routine day after day can really get to you and tire you out. I'm having the same issues tonight-- I can't help but think about all my financial woes ALL THE TIME. The entire country is in a financial crisis. Everyone has to get through it together. Surround yourself around positive and try to feel better. Do things that make beautifuldisaster smile. Even if it's just watching a funny movie, or hanging out with your friends. Make time for yourself. Please.
I wish I knew what to say other than I hope you can make it through. It sounds like you have a lot on your plate.
Belle313 commented on renae176's status
Belle313 commented on Baby Noah!!
drifter0213 commented on Feels like life is ov...
Mood Tracker
Track your mood over time