Zoloft Withdrawal...
I've been suffering from depression and anxiety for a very long time. My mental health doctor put me on Wellbutrin XL, buspar, zoloft, AND trileptal. This combination of meds has been working seemingly well for the past few months (just got on trileptal a few months ago and it works wonders for mood disorders). I noticed that I have been unusually tired lately. I have a new doctor that I saw for the first time on Dec. 1st and told him about my sleeping problem. He suggested to stop taking my zoloft completely and immediately. I asked the nurse why he would suggest that despite the withdrawal symptoms. We both agreed that I should ween myself off of the zoloft.
I took one 100mg tablet in the morning and a second dose at 2:00pm. So I cut it down and slowly quit taking the meds over a span of 2-3 weeks. Boy, I wish I didn't.
I have been a complete wreck. And still am.
I have this headache which feels like my brain is bleeding. Most times I can't use my eyes to look at something without getting nauseas, I have to slowly turn my head, sometimes I even have to squeeze my head and turn it to look around. I can barely make it out of bed. Last week this started and only got worse. I thought I had the flu - body aches, headache, nausea, fatigue, irritability, etc. I lost all desire for intimacy. I'm a 24 year old healthy female. My boyfriend cannot deal with my severe negativity and irate mood. We have been arguing over the dumbest things the past week and it finally came to a hault today because he went home and won't talk to me. He has dealt with me and my depression in the worst cases, but he says he just can't stand being around me because of how angry I make him. It hurts hearing him say that. I told him not to take anything I say personally because of my unstable moods. Everything annoys me and I cry. My back hurts. Every symptom I've read about I am experiencing. Minus weight gain.
I am at a loss of what to do. It's almost Christmas Eve and my boyfriend is so sick and tired of me he doesn't want anything to do with me. I know it sounds rude and misunderstanding on his level, but being depressed, anxious, and having unstable moods- he's been through a lot of ugly times with me. I can understand why he wouldn't want me around. I don't even want to deal with this.
Can anyone please give some kind of information or suggestions on what to do? Thanks...

From,
Can't-Get-Out-Of-Bed in Ohio.