A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank

Symptoms

Ok, us with hiv negative tests and persistant problems can discuss here on this matter and hopefully come up with some constructive answers
9 Comments
Blank
Ok, I will now go for a immunological panel, will update when I have results.
Blank
Ok, So my bloodpanel test I did, everything was normal. Only thing which was on lover limit was vitmin D. I have now been referred to a neurologist as first step to finally find out what is gooing on. Doc was suspicious about RA, but as I also have fasciculation in my palmside beneath pinkyfinger, first step is neurologist then rheumatologist. So maybe this is reiters syndrom (syndrome) after all, I will wait and see.
Blank
What were your CD4 and CD8 counts?
Blank
I did not request this, but the doctor said everthing looked very good. But maybe I could get the doctor to e-mail me my results, as this would be more beneficial so we can compare results.
Blank
so what were your results?
Blank
You can see my results in my photos section
Blank
Hi,thanks. I don't see cell inmunity tests in your scan (CD3, CD4, CD8 tests). Did you do them?
Blank
Hi, here where I live they say that this is the stand immunological panel if anything is wrong you will se it here. I am still waiting to get to a neurologist for a checkup there. I am approaching 2 years soon and I am gooing to take on more and final  hiv and syphilis test then. I also am planning to send some bloodtest to augsburg in germany, for lyme and co infections and chlamydia pneumonia and mycoplasma in the near future...
Blank
you must specifically ask for this:

Full blood count and differential*
Lymphocyte subsets (CD3, CD4, CD8 tests...)
HIV testing (if not done yet)
IgG, IgA, IgM

good luck.
Blank
Recent Activity
Blank
abi112233 commented on Unexplained tongue pr...
Sep 01
Blank
ashler1977, and Blessedtb23 commented on Blessedtb23's status
Sep 01
Blank
Blessedtb23 doctors think that this is ... Comment
Aug 30
MedHelp Health Answers