Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Expert Forum
Domperidone

This is a place to ask questions about digestive problems and receive a personal answer from a highly qualified doctor. You will also find support from other members who share your interest in digestive disorders. Digestive Disorders include: Anal and Rectal problems, Barrett’s Esophagus, Bleeding in the Stomach and Digestive Tract, Constipation, Crohn’s Disease, Gastritis, GERD, Heartburn, Proctitis, Short Bowel Syndrome, Ulcers, Whipple’s Disease, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome (and many more).

Domperidone

Is domperidone a antidepressiondrug.
No I don't believe it is.  I took a small supply before to help relieve my nausea and to make your stomach muscles contract more.  It's not sold in the US because FDA has not approved it but you can get it out of Canada.  Some folks with Gastroparesis take it.
Domperidone is also known as Motilium.  It helps with gastric emptying.  It was prescribed for me at first when I was diagnose with gastritis & hiatal hernia (with problems of bloating and gas).  Dr. said can only be used short-term (1 month or so) because you can get used to it (habituate) and then it won't work any more.  It is also used as a drug to increase lactation in women who are having difficulty breast feeding.  You could look it up on the internet and find out the full drug information or ask your dr. / pharmacist.
Regards
Sally