Flutter in stomach/bowels
I get a fluttering sensation in my lower abdomen about a half hour after eating a meal -- not always, but usually. I would think it's a muscle spasm, but feels like it's in my intestines.   I was recently diagnosed with a moderate hiatal hernia, have changed my diet and been put on Nexium (esomerprazole).  Although I've experienced some constipation (maybe because I'm eating dramatically less than I did), stool seems more or less normal.  What the hell is that fluttering sensation?  It's not painful, just unsettling, and I'm concerned it may indicate a deeper problem (ruptured colon?).
If you had a ruptured Colon, you would be in alot of pain. It could be twitching from a nerve. You should have a complete work-up by a Gastroenterologist