Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Expert Forum
Help Please

This is a place to ask questions about digestive problems and receive a personal answer from a highly qualified doctor. You will also find support from other members who share your interest in digestive disorders. Digestive Disorders include: Anal and Rectal problems, Barrett’s Esophagus, Bleeding in the Stomach and Digestive Tract, Constipation, Crohn’s Disease, Gastritis, GERD, Heartburn, Proctitis, Short Bowel Syndrome, Ulcers, Whipple’s Disease, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome (and many more).

Help Please

Hi, Iam a 20yr old female and I have had crones since Iam 11yrs old, I am currently on Pentasa. My abdominal pain comes and goes I want to ask two questions.Can you tell me what sort of foods in general should someone with crones stay away from and what is best to eat? Secondly, I was wondering is there any known cases of crones being involved with sexual side effects? When being intimate with my partner I sometimes experience pain in the lower abdomen and in my right side. I was just wondering could this be due to sexual pressure? Thank you very much.