Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Expert Forum
Just help me to know the things better

This is a place to ask questions about digestive problems and receive a personal answer from a highly qualified doctor. You will also find support from other members who share your interest in digestive disorders. Digestive Disorders include: Anal and Rectal problems, Barrett’s Esophagus, Bleeding in the Stomach and Digestive Tract, Constipation, Crohn’s Disease, Gastritis, GERD, Heartburn, Proctitis, Short Bowel Syndrome, Ulcers, Whipple’s Disease, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome (and many more).

Just help me to know the things better

Dear
     sir/madam
   I am a elder son of my family still a student,last month diagnosys confirmed my father cancer in esophegus it is in retroarcheal and retrocarinal and also some growth in para trachel part of esophegus....radiatin and chemo therapy is going on ....doctor give inj. taxol(pacilyx..i ca'nt recollect the composition) as a chemo therapy .....and weekly five radiatin  but my doctor told me that it is in and stage ....so can you advice me me about the treatment and after treatment....
regards
biswajit
***@****