Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Expert Forum
bowel movements

This is a place to ask questions about digestive problems and receive a personal answer from a highly qualified doctor. You will also find support from other members who share your interest in digestive disorders. Digestive Disorders include: Anal and Rectal problems, Barrett’s Esophagus, Bleeding in the Stomach and Digestive Tract, Constipation, Crohn’s Disease, Gastritis, GERD, Heartburn, Proctitis, Short Bowel Syndrome, Ulcers, Whipple’s Disease, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome (and many more).

bowel movements

At least once a week when I have bowel movement, I literally feel like I'm going to die. I start cramping and sweating almost to the point where I feel like I'm going to faint or throw up. Any other time I have normal bowel movements. I don't have blood in them and the bowel movements are not huge. I had endometrios last year but feel like there is something else wrong. I have bad abdominal pain when this is fixing to occur, that's how I know that it will be a bad one.I very young only 26 years old and am a female. When I have a bad bowel movement like this I als feel sick to my stomach for hours after.
Be careful about patriot's claim.  There are a lot of quacks on the internet.  Patriot's post sounded like quackery the moment I saw it.  A lot of claims, with very little support.  Also, the book is written by a single author, who is just pushing forward his own theory.

Scientifics facts, are agreed on by all good scientists, and become established after hundreds of scientific experiments done by many independent groups.  A single doctor, who has made up a theory himself, and written a book about it, is not science.  If what the author claims is true, you should be able to finds the same information in university textbooks for medical students.

I have had symptoms similar to yours, and realized that it was due to lactose intolerance.  I usually look at the symptoms of every condition on webmd.com to see what the most probable conditions are.  But I'm not saying this is what you have, cause I really have no idea.

Also, the book uses testimonials and sales to support the success of the theory.  Testimonials are meaningless without a control group.  Sure maybe a hundred people by coincidence got better by following the diet in the book... but nobody's counting the thousands of other people who didn't get better.  That's why scientific experiments with control groups are necessary.
Try to get a colonoscopy done to check your colon. By the meantime you will get a colon cleanse that is good. I did have one done. I was under anesthesia, It was not that bad. I only have twisted colon.

Lactose intolerance can give that symptoms and also food intolerance. I am there too. I have to avoid milk and everything prepared with, any food that have preservative or canned. I can only eat natural food or cook for me. I drink plenty of clean water and avoid also soda. It doesn't sound easy way but I want to live happy and longer. I don't have any complain. By the way, when I did my colonoscopy, the doctor didn't give any recommendation or explained anything about twisted colon. I am listening my own body and avoiding the food that make me sick like a dog. You can write down ( in your own privacy) what you eat everyday and when you go to the bathroom. It sounds silly but it helps. I still do it.