stomach pain

I had a bilroth II operation in 1994.  In 1996, it was converted to a rue-n-y {sp?}  due to a constant dumping syndrome.  It was fine for awhile, but now I get severs pain after almost every meal.  I have been given many different medicatons with no relief.  My bms were mostly very pale in color and floated.  Since taking Creon, there is some color and sometimes a normal BM  , followed by several loose movements.  I have extreme flatulence.  While I have copious b ms I am not loosing weight.  Is there any hope for relief of my pain?  I spend a couple of hours each day curled up with pain,  an utter waste of time!
_____________________________
Dear Jim,
Your symptoms of pale stool and floating stool raise the possibility of problems with either the pancreas or bile ducts.  Less likely is malabsorption related to the Roux-en-Y surgery.  Several questions must be answered?  Have you ever had pancreatitis? Did you drink alcohol? You should ask your physician if he has done  a CAT scan of your abdomen to assess the pancreas.  
It is difficult to provide substantial information regarding your problem because of the numerous detail that must be obtained due to your two recent surgeries. If you want, we would be happy to see you in the Division of Gastroenterology at Henry Ford Hospital and perform the appropriate investigations after we have had the chance to meet you and to review your history in greater detail. You can arrange an appointment with Dr. Fogel, one of our experts in the diagnosis and treatment of  abdominal pain by calling the Henry Ford Physician Referral Line at (800)653-6568.
This response is offered for your general information and should not replace the conclusions drawn from a careful and complete evaluation by your physician.
HFHSM.D.-rf
*keywords: abdominal pain, ulcer disease, malabsorption, pancreatitis,
0.4