Dizzy User Group
Weird "zapping/dizziness" Pressure to my Head
About This Group:

For those who are dizzy for no apparent reason. Like when you first exit a rollercoaster. Especially when you exercise, eat too many carbs, etc. An engine running type feeling inside the head and/or chest also. Not exactly vertigo The room isn't spinning, its an earthquake feeling inside.

Founded by maxiepate on October 2, 2009
35 members

Hi. Well it's kinda hard to describe the feeling of this. It happens randomly at all different times.ill b standing, sitting, laying down, and all of sudden I get a really funny sensation in the back of my neck which when I get the feeling it makes my body cringe up n I swear black n white flashes for vision. I call it the zapper when it's happening cause to me it feels like a really extreme electric shock. Sometimes I get a bunch in a row sometimes it happens once. Its really hard for me to describe this. If anyone has any thoughts or suggestions. It would b gratefully appreciated.
Thank you
honey156 commented on breezytoo's status
Oct 16
Staymc joined this group
Welcome them!
Oct 09
honey156 commented on photo
Sep 30