Di Tan Tang
Can I purchase Di Tan Tang on line? I have moved away from the area my vet practices and I am running low. My Matlese has a heart murmur and di tan tang is part of her recovery.
Hi John & welcome.......Is this a Plum Flower product? If not, what is the manufactures name?

I buy my dog's Chinese herbs online.....They are Holistic Vet prescribed, but I can get them online for half the price as opposed to buying them from the Vet......Let me know......Karla
Thanks for replying.I have gone on line and spent ages trying to find a supplier. find dozens of testimonials, but I could not find a site that would supply me it is very frustrating. I would be grateful if you could give me the address of a site where I can mke my purchase.
Thank you, John Mac
Hi John.....You didn't include the Brand Name of your product......If you would, maybe I can help you find it.....

Otherwise, if I were you, I'd contact your old, out of town Vet & have them mail you some.....You can pay them over the phone with a credit card......This would insure that your girl has what she needs....

I buy from Chinese Herbs Direct, but I have no way of knowing if they sell what your looking for without a Brand Name.......Take care, Karla
I've done alittle searching and cannot find Di Tan Tang available online.....Because Di Tan Tang is the Chinese version of Phenobarbital, I assume it is prescription only......

You need to contact your old Vet to acquire the prescription or find a Holistic Vet in your new area.......Good luck and let us know how she's doing......Karla  
Thank you so much.The brand name is Jing Tang. I am delighted that you replied and I look forward to contacting the supplier.
Thank you
John (Mac) McGroarty