This forum is for questions and support regarding your pet dogs!

Help

OK my puppy is an blue fawn pit bull mixed with German rottweiler he is 3 months old. Yesterday he was vomiting up all his food and shaking an diarrhea   he refuses to eat or drink I cant afford an vet (Going threw hard times ATM)  today is the same way.He had got all of his shots and also deworm medicine. today he is not shaking  i been putting Gatorade in his mouth he been taking that in but I'm not sure what the cause is  he got some of my adult dog food Please reply ASAP
Adult food probably did not cause this reaction! Since your puppy is not old enough to have had all it's puppy vaccines & there is not a 100% guarantee either way.  I would be worried that this is the beginning of Parvo.....If it is, then your dog is in the middle of a life or death situation.....

Without medical treatment, death is the result!!! A simple fecal test from your Vet will give either a positive or negative for the virus....

I suppose when you got this puppy that you didn't allow for the possibility of needing funds for Vet emergencies..This happens all too often!!  Please, find a way to get your guy to his Vet......He is depending on you for his needs for life!!! Make the call, now......Good luck, Karla
Well, Karla pretty much said what I was going to say.  How many shots has the puppy had?  If this is Parvo, puppies can die from that quickly.
Hope you can work something out.