how to get an angry dog to calm dog ?
my house is under work there are many workers going up and down, my German shepherd dog bites them really bad that they bleed to stop him from biting them we have tied him but he barks at them real bad. how can i stop this habit of him ? how can i make him a calm dog ?

he is 1 year old. and had no training.
Hello & welcome to the forum....You cannot make him a calm dog overnight....That would be unrealistic! You are setting yourself up for not only a disaster, but a lawsuit!  You MUST go purchase a crate TODAY, to keep your dog in while the workers are there.......

You cannot correct this behavior in a short amount of time.......Get a crate for your dog's and your worker's safety........After your house is finished, look into some training classes for your guy!   Karla    
Always kennel your dog when you have strangers tramping through your home. His job is to protect you, and it sounds like that is what he's doing. It will protect the dog, and prevent you from having a good law suit on your hands. They like having a kennel, some place that is all yours. You might want to check your local park district, and see if they have a puppy training program. They are more than reasonably priced, you get trained along with your dog, and he will get that socialization that is so very important. You can put up with the barking. I promise. That is what dogs do. good luck.

I have two pets in my house. One is a male German speech and another female coccus spaniel. The male dog is very dominating and always get angry when my mom provides food to the female dog and goes off to bite the female dog. The male dogs always gets angry if someone wants to come inside our house and recently his mood is always bad (Angry mood). Can you please help me in how to calm him down? I am really worried about him.
Please help.
The behaviour is often times misunderstood as the dog is trying to protect you! Not true, the dog is actually afraid so he reacts aggressively to keep the threat away from him. He actually expects you to protect him. You would need some serious training with someone who specializes in behaviour issues, not a trainer who deals with obedience. Simply teaching your dog to sit and stay is not going to correct this behaviour. Restraining him on a short leash will not help either because it increases his tension level which will raise. You need to get some serious help for both of these dogs in the posts!!