Dizzyness - No Diagnosis yet...
Have seen my doctor and have a bunch of tests scheduled to rule out any issues with my heart and head but i was hoping anyone on the forum could give insight to what i'm experiencing.  

Symptoms started two weeks ago.  Have never had before.  Have not changed any of the meds i take.

I get a brief intense moment of dizziness, feeling faint with a strange taste in my mouth.  Hands feel a little tingly and my hearing is sometimes muffled and a bit of tunnel vision.  Lasts about 2 minutes then passes.  Afterwards i feel tired and have a headache at the back of my head and my eyes are very sore.  When i blink the back of my head hurts. That lasts about an hour.

This has happened 6 times over two weeks.

Any ideas what this is?  Very worrying.

Thanjs
Have you had an MRI and/or CT scan?  When you say "dizziness," are things spinning, or are you lightheaded?
Lightheaded.

No mri or ct yet.  Had an EEG and referred to neuralogist with appt at end of august.

Cardio tests came back fine.

Just did the fasting glucose test. Results pending.

The end of August is a long time to wait with such symptoms.  Can you call the doctor who ordered the tests/and I assume the referral to the neurologist and give him/her an update?  May I suggest you tell them you how seriously this is affecting you and ask if they could get your appointment referral changed to urgent and try to get your appointment moved up?  

Or, the next time you have an episode of intense dizziness and muffled hearing, etc., please have someone take you to the emergency room.  They likely will order a CT scan (don't always do MRIs from the ER).  They might also be able to get your appointment moved up if they write a recommendation you see a neurologist A.S.A.P.
Well i know what is causing the problem now.  I had a seizure friday and the CT/MRI confirmed a 1.5cm by 1.5cm mass in my brain in the frontal lobe.

Biopsy being done in a day to determine what it is.

In shock and just taking things a day at a time now and saying my prayers.

Wow- I'm sorry- this is obviously very hard to deal with news.  You mentioned prayers- do you belong to the Saviour, having an assurance of eternal life?  

I have a parent who has a brain tumor, a meningioma (not cancerous) on the lining of the brain between the eyes.   Since it was smaller than 4 cm, my parent was able to opt to get gamma knife, called a bloodless surgery, rather than open brain surgery.  It has an extremely low morbidity rate.  The gamma rays all aimed at the tumor through a helmet they had temporarily screwed into place to be sure the head was still.  That was back in Feb. 2002, more than 10 years ago.  The tumor shrunk at first, then has remained stable for years.  The gamma rays kill the DNA of the tumor.  You may want to research about it like we did?

May God grant you, if it is His will, that it not be a cancerous tumor.  I'm glad they discovered the tumor while it is still fairly small and before your late August appointment!