Have autonomic dysfunction an just found out I've been exposed to hep c
I have autonomic dysfunction yet the doctor never directly determined the exact type in general. I have had this for years, and I just found out I have been repeatedly exposed to hep c infection for a fact, meaning i am going to have it. I was wondering if anyone had any type or knowledge how contracting hep c will affect my autonomic dysfunction? Or if it's known at all that contracting hep c when I have this condition will cause me to me sensitive to it/ it harm my body faster then it would if i didn't have a.d?
First things first: you need to go get tested for hepatitis! You can't be 100% sure you have it until you see a doctor.

As far as what this means in relation to dysautonomia, any infection is likely to cause dysautonomia symptoms to flare up; also people with dysautonomia tend to take a bit longer to "bounce back" from infections. Just make sure you tell the doctor that you were diagnosed with autonomic dysfunction so they can take your history into account.