Head Tremors
Does anyone suffer from head tremors due too their dysautonomia, I find these affect me only when I go to lie down and especially at night I feel like my head is going to burst and all I can say its like internal tremors but only in my head I feel lightheaded even though i am lying down and feel as though I am going to pass out, I can't concentrate on TV or anything when I get like this all I can do is take a strong sleeping pill and go too sleep, some times it is worse then other times but It seems to be there in varying degrees esp at night, what helps this and what would bring these symptoms on? My BP and Pulse are ok during these times.
  Just wondered if you have ever looked at the muscled in your face during one of these episodes. I see my muscles doing little fine twitches all around under my eyes and my vision is even flickery during one. I do notice it seems worse when I lay down, but wondered if it was because I didnt have any other task to distract me from what was going on. I call it shaking eyeball syndrome, but it could be called head tremors also I suppose. I do not know if we are experiencing the same thing, or not.
  My GP said he thought it was a atypical type of migraine and he called it something but I cant remember what, sorry. He gave me a perscription NASID to try to stop them but so far no luck there.
  I always figured mine was worse at night because  I was busy during the day and everything just sort of built up until it got worse and worse at the end. I dont usually have it in the morning. Sorry I am newish here and have no good technical advise to give to you. Maybe someone else will come along with something.
It is only usually at night for me also it used too be all day but now its only when I am sitting or laying down during the day it happens occasionally when I am just sitting and have just exercised or walked. It does affect my vision one my MD's said its because my sympathetic nervous system does not want to quiet down so the synspoes? SP in my brain keep firing it makes sense that is why I can't fall asleep anymore either, but during the day when I am busy I don't feel it weird