Bad smell for 2-3 sec from nose
i really don't know what's wrong with me but i had bad smell like fart , poop , bathroom and i think it comes from my nose as it last for 2-3 sec and i don't know if people can smell it or not , but i don't think so , because most of my friends sit really closely to me witch embarrass me sometimes because i think they could smell , but the next day they also sit closely to me , i don't think they would if they can smell , it embarrass me some times i really want to sit and talk with them and go out but i remember the smell and go to my apt and sit alone , and there's pain on my nose but i don't care about the pain i can take as much , i only care about the smell , i don't want people to smell me bad..
please help me ..
(sorry English is not my mother language)
You may have a sinus infection or an infection inside your nose or a dental problem.  Get it checked out.  Infections can cause serious problems if not treated.  Try brushing with mint fluoride toothpaste and a very soft toothbrush and flossing every day.  The right way to floss is brush teeth, floss, and brush teeth again.  If your brush is too hard it will damage your gums and cause problems.  
When my friend was little she had a crayon or something stuck way deep in her nose and it caused a really bad smell maybe u have something obstructing it and causing infection?