Ear, Nose & Throat Community
Bad taste in my mouth
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Bad taste in my mouth

My question is for the past threee weeks i have had a bad taste in my mouth. it tastes bitter and i was wondering what could it be? I had dental work done and filled the cavities and thought it was that, but it isnt, it still there. Morning and noght i brush my teeth and the taste doesnt go away, I am afrais its something else, I know i have sinus problems but never had this, Please give me your suggestions.
Related Discussions
Do you drink a lot of fluid that contains aspartame?  For instance Crystal Light, diet soda, etc?  I was having a TERRIBLE taste in my mouth for a long time.  I finally decided I thought it was from drinking too much beverages w/ aspartame (I don't know what made me think of this), so I stopped and only drank water.  The bad taste completely went away.  I quit drinking beverages w/ aspartame in it for about 2-3 weeks completely and now I drink it sparingly, like maybe 20 oz of a beverage w/ aspartame in it per day (or less), and the bad taste has not come back at all.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ear, Nose & Throat Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...