Bad taste in my mouth
My question is for the past threee weeks i have had a bad taste in my mouth. it tastes bitter and i was wondering what could it be? I had dental work done and filled the cavities and thought it was that, but it isnt, it still there. Morning and noght i brush my teeth and the taste doesnt go away, I am afrais its something else, I know i have sinus problems but never had this, Please give me your suggestions.
Do you drink a lot of fluid that contains aspartame?  For instance Crystal Light, diet soda, etc?  I was having a TERRIBLE taste in my mouth for a long time.  I finally decided I thought it was from drinking too much beverages w/ aspartame (I don't know what made me think of this), so I stopped and only drank water.  The bad taste completely went away.  I quit drinking beverages w/ aspartame in it for about 2-3 weeks completely and now I drink it sparingly, like maybe 20 oz of a beverage w/ aspartame in it per day (or less), and the bad taste has not come back at all.