Blocked nose, ear and catarrh, driving me mad please help
I have one side of a blocked nose, sometimes it will unblock and the other side may block a little but mainly it is my left side. I have had it months now I noticed the other day too that my ear may be a little blocked as when I changed my headphone from one ear to the other it was more muffled. It feels like my tubes are blocked n sticky sounds weird. Mainly just the left side most the time. Im getting this horrible sticky bit at the back of my nose/throat (on the let side) that feels like it may drop down but doesn’t quite make it, I can taste it, it’s a bit metallic. Please can someone give me some advice. I have tried ocean sea salt spray, olbas oil in water, and trying to cut out milk n cheese out my diet but at the same time I need to have these as I think I am slightly anaemic (another problem I need to resolve) Any help would be so appreciated. Anyone had this? How did you get rid of it? Its driving me mad!!!

i am recovering from cocaine by the way but not touched for 5 months, this may be important to know :)
It's normal for the one nostril to be blocked at a time--that's part of the process whereas the nose cleans itself--but it sounds like you have chronic sinusitis on the left side.  The stuff you've tried would be useless against it.  A Neilmed Sinus Flush may work (get it at most drugstores), if the infection is in your maxillary or ethmoid sinuses.  You would have to do a Flip-Turn Sinus Flush to get it out of your sphenoid or frontal sinuses.  However, you may have some issues related to the cocaine use, so I would recommend going to an ENT after trying the Neilmed but before trying the flip-turn.

http://www.medhelp.org/user_journals/show/2322
thanks for the info, i have booked a docs apoitnment but im also going to try that neilmed :)