Ear, Nose & Throat Community
Blocked nose, ear and catarrh, driving me mad please help
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Blocked nose, ear and catarrh, driving me mad please help

I have one side of a blocked nose, sometimes it will unblock and the other side may block a little but mainly it is my left side. I have had it months now I noticed the other day too that my ear may be a little blocked as when I changed my headphone from one ear to the other it was more muffled. It feels like my tubes are blocked n sticky sounds weird. Mainly just the left side most the time. Im getting this horrible sticky bit at the back of my nose/throat (on the let side) that feels like it may drop down but doesn’t quite make it, I can taste it, it’s a bit metallic. Please can someone give me some advice. I have tried ocean sea salt spray, olbas oil in water, and trying to cut out milk n cheese out my diet but at the same time I need to have these as I think I am slightly anaemic (another problem I need to resolve) Any help would be so appreciated. Anyone had this? How did you get rid of it? Its driving me mad!!!

i am recovering from cocaine by the way but not touched for 5 months, this may be important to know :)
Tags: nose, blocked, sticky, catarhh