Blood blister in ear caused by wax cleaning
I went to my GP yesterday because of tinnitus.  He said there was wax buildup in my ears.  The nurse cleaned out my ears by shooting a mixture of water and dawn dishwash detergent into my ear with a syringe.  My left ear went okay, but my right ear got a bad pain in it, and when she was done it started bleeding.  The doctor said that I had a growth in my ear and that I should see an ENT.  After a number of hours the ear was still bleeding and congested.  They got me an appointment with an ENT the same day.  The ENT said that the cleaning must have given me a blood blister.  He cleaned it out and gave me some expensive eardrops.  Today the ear is still bleeding a bit and feels congested like the blood is pooling in it.  I called the doctor but he's not in for 6 more days.  How long should a blood blister bleed and will the blood in the ear that makes my ear feel congested go away on its own?  I'm really annoyed that the GP's nurse caused this problem and I have to pay for it.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Did the ENT doctor ask you to pack the ear, to prevent further bleeding. The bleeding should stop on its own. If it persists go to ER, for further therapy. Also, have a bleeding and clotting time done to rule out bleeding disorders. Please contact your concerned physician at the earliest.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.