Bone Growth
I currently wear dental braces and I have since April of 2008. My soft palate was expanded last year between Feb-April and then eventually the metal braces were placed onto my teeth.  For the past year, the structure of my face has become wider and my appearance has become different.  My zygomatic arch has become more prominent along wioth my cheek bones.  The other change I have noticed is that I can feel obstruction, I think it is my jaw bone when I stick my finger in my ear canals, this is more so prevalent in my right ear.  The other change I have noticed started out with a lot of eye pain and pain at the bridge of my nose. This pain that I have felt is somewhat similiar to the pain I have felt around my face, in my cheek bones and the side of my face.   This pain has somewhat subsided but it has lasted for couple of months.  Along with this pain was immense pressure.  In the past month, the nasal bone, which was closer to my face, hs grown out significantly. What in the world is going on?  

Again, the pain is not as bad but there is a lot of pressure in the nasal bone along with pain in my eyes.  Also, my ears constantly feel pressure and constantly pop.  My hearing is a bit muffeled at times.  I went swimming the other day and I was about a foot or two below the surface and my ears felt a sharp pain.  Please help and thank you for your time.