Clorox in ear by accident HELP!
My husband had water/wax in his ear and asked me to put peroxide in in and I mixed up the bottles of peroxide and clorox (spray bottles) by accident I put a few drops, maybe 5  in his ear asked him if it was bubbling and he said no... it was maybe in for a minute and then we flushed it with a ear flusher and water, he was saying it was hurting a little and burning which I thought was wierd... then I smelled the smell on my hands!!! I realized I mixed up the bottles while I was talking to my toddler and cooking... I feel like I could die I feel so bad!!! He refuses to let me take him to the walk in and I am so worried about what might have happened b/c I noticed his ear hair fell out, which I thought was his eczema... it was straight bleach... help!!!
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Check to see if there has been any damage to the skin in the external ear. Also, if he having symptoms of ear ache or hearing issues or dizziness he will need to consult his doctor for a proper assessment.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.