Dizziness n clicking in ears
I experience anywhere from 1200 to over 2000 popping/clicking noises in my ears each and every hour   I have also been experiencing dizziness and some form of balance disorders  Sometimes my ears get hot sometimes they don't but it seems like some heat is releasing along with ears feeling full  I experience numbness and tingling  I also have a metallic taste in my mouth   My heart races for no reason either causing chronic insomnia or instead chronic fatigue like symptoms   I hear a static noise   Some days it is worse than others  It is like standing under an electrical pole and hearing that harsh raspy buzz of static from an electrical line
  My ENT says I am not experiencing any hearing loss, in fact my hearing is great  He says I hear like an 18 year old and I am 50 years old
  Anyone else experiencing anything similiar or some of it?
have you had a blood test,some of your symptoms sound like aneamia..most people think it it a mild condition but untreated can really make you feel ill,i had pregnancy aneamia and had a really bad metalic taste in my mouth all the time.i also had the lethargy,whizzy head and palpatations. good luck x