Ear, Nose & Throat Community
Extreme fatigue and sinus problems
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Extreme fatigue and sinus problems

Here we go,  for the last 2 1/2 years I feel extremely tired even after getting a good nights rest. I have on and off sinus pain that moves around. Especially when being in rooms with air conditioners. My nose is not really blocked neither is my breathing effected but when I blow my nose in the morning there is always either yellow or green discharge coming out, sometimes mixed with speck of blood or sometimes only blood. I`m having long periods of dizziness, sensitivity to light, mainly artificial light. Trouble with my ear on one side, not very often though. Now my ENT says it`s nothing to worry about, the dizziness, problems concentrating etc don`t apparently relate to my sinuses. My nose looks fine inside apart from returning furuncles I get. Which do hurt a lot. I had MRIs once a year for the last 3 years and they came back all OK too. I`m still kind of worrying about the sinus issues and how they might connect to my extreme tiredness, confusion and dizziness.
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ear, Nose & Throat Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
748543_tn?1371753642
Blank
TMJ/TMJ The Connection Between Teet...
Jan 27 by Hamidreza Nassery , DMD, FICOI, FAGDBlank