Ear, Nose & Throat Community
GLANDS A SWOLLEN

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

GLANDS A SWOLLEN

I have a little redness in my throat, only the left side glands are swollen for about a week now.  I just went to the doctor yesterday and got a negative strep test.  I have no other side effects at all.  The doc prescribed a Z-pack antibiotic for the next 6 days....What could make only my left neck gland swell and no other lymph nodes to swell...
Hey my daughter is 4 and have a swollen gland on her right side of neck she has a cold but apart from that she is g8 and it doesnt seem to bother her. Im beside myself sick with worry and have had her back and forth to the doctor. She had an antibiotic for 2 weeks it took it down a little but was told if it was a viral infection they will not work