I don't know what this is..
I wouldn't usually post something like this, but I'm getting a little nervous lately when it comes to my body. For the past month I have had severe leakage from my right ear, and its not the average swimmer's ear kind of leaking, there's a lot of watery-like discharge coming out of it. And I wouldn't be as worried if the ear or ear canal actually hurt, but it doesn't hurt me at all. I have been getting very painful pulse-like pounding headaches that last maybe 20-30 seconds and what I can only describe as "out of body" like experiences. I'm starting to forget very simple things that a normal 19 year old would remember. It may be nothing, but I just wanted to get advice or an idea from someone else who may know more about the possible causes. I would appreciate it a lot. Thanks.
Why are you not seeking medical attention?  I would recommend seeing your PCP/Family Phyisician for starts.  I would not even begin to guess what is causing this.  PLEASE SEE A PHYSICIAN ASAP!