Is it hypertrophic pharyngitis?
PLEASE read and help me!

I began to have a foreign body sensation in throat 8 months ago suddenly. I have no trouble breathing, I don't smoke or drink. I am a female of 27 years. So I went to an ENT who did a scopy and found a minor hypertrophy in the nasopharynx region. The PNS and Adenoids xray showed minor opacities in the region.

She gave me antibiotics and it subsided much though a little bit of the sensation remained. I spoke to an oncosurgeon and showed him the x ray. He said that if it were malignant the x-ray might not have caught it. Anyway With summer on it has increased again. I have itching too. MY GP and ENT had said it was chronic pharyngitis due to allergy. I went to my ENT again who said there is no need for another scopy because the hypertrophy is minor.

A second ENT wants to do the scopy as he doesn't not what the shadow is!

What do you think? I am getting scared!

Though nobody got back to me on this... I did a scopy and found that it was just those crazy adenoids which had not worn off at my early twenties as they should have. SO there is nothing to worry about!