Ear, Nose & Throat Community
Lump in the troat and dizziness

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Lump in the troat and dizziness

I have what is assumed a lump in my throat. I had phlem building up and kept swollowing to clear my thoat. I could not seem to clear it. I am also feeling dizzy. I have had this for a few weeks. Today I awoke and the lump seems to have gone as there has been no phlem build up but my throat has a slight burning affect. I am also still feeling dizzy. Please can anyone help?
Hi,,,I'm not a dr, and that would be the best one to talk about. Your symptoms remind me of something I had a while ago and it was inner ear fluid that caused my dizziness due to my allergies as well as the phlegm. I now get allergy shots which help my other allergy symptoms.
Have you had any luck getting help with your throat concerns?   I too, have a similiar problem and the dizziness is getting worrisome for me.