Ear, Nose & Throat Community
My ear FEELS clogged... what to do!?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

My ear FEELS clogged... what to do!?

My right ear feels like it is clogged. It has been like that for about a week. Yesterday while a friend was giving me a hug I felt like some strong wind current blew into my ear for like 2 seconds and it felt weird, the noise that the "wind current" made was kind of the same as when water gets into my ear in a pool, but there was no water and it is impossible there was wtaer in my ear, for it was late at night and I showered in the morning.
A little bit ago I used a cutip to try to clean it cuz all of a sudden it felt warm, and it came out a bit wet, but once again, it doesn't feel like there's water in there, only like it's clogged. I can hear with it alright, but it just feels really odd and uncomfy.
What can I do? How do I make it better? It is driving me crazy...