No ear wax, ear pain, pressure in temples
I have been having this foggy brain/head pressure thing for quite some time now.  I catch myself holding my nose and blowing air out my ears to try to get some relief.  Sometimes I can blow air out continuously, and other times I can not blow any.  I also have developed some nasty tmj-like noises and pains...but i feel so stuffy at times too.  I feel worse pressure if i bend over.  As mentioned in the title I have no ear wax....and have not had for weeks.  I really find it hard to concentrate with this problem...don't know if it related to anxiety or something else...but it has been consistent for several months...I have been to ENT/headache doc/etc...tried nasal spray, had clear sinus xray, tried zyrtec, nothing but prednisone helped.   Blood CBCs are normal.  Could this be an infection - bacterial or fungal?   I have only clear drainage from time to time.  Please help if you have any experience to share that can assist me.   This pressure and heavy head sensation is terrible!

I have the same thing as you.  I havent had any ear wax for some time now and feel foggy etc.  Previously when I'm normal, I would have loads of WAX from my ears.
I went to a specialist too and was told i had no ear wax or ear hair which we are all supposed to have to catch dirt etc. i was given steroids and told i had a type of "swimmers ear". I have to put swimmers putty in my ears everytime i shower. I don't take baths or go swimming either.
She said no water in my ears at all and to blow-dry them on low after showering too. I have done this for 2 months now and have hair and wax in my right ear but not my left yet. The pain and foggyness is gone as well. She said I would probably have to do this for 3 or 4 months. I hope this helps you both.
thats interesting to know... my ent has said anything about ear hairs or why i have less to no ear wax...  might try it out as you suggested.  your foggyness is gone??? how is it related to the ear hairs?
Ei, I'm new here in Saudi Arabia and now I have the same problem. When I was in the Philippines, everything was normal. Things just changed when I came here. I'm thinking because of the dry weather or because I'm taking frequent baths. Sometimes, I'm also thinking it's because of stress. But could that really make a effect on your ears producing ear wax?! I haven't consulted ENT yet. Hope someone could share any info on what to do and what to expect.. Thanks a lot! (scraven_mark***@****)
my leftear has foggyness and my right is fine when i was using q-tips is was cleaning out my right is was full of wax and my left none
so i guess you need wax for your ears