Ear, Nose & Throat Community
Omg little white eggs in my ear

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Omg little white eggs in my ear

could this be the answer to why i've been having to wash and wipe what seems to be spider webs strung across my face for 4 years now.  It started gradual over time like cat hair in my eyes.( don't own a cat).  over the years the strands have gotten longer. now they stretch all the way across my face.  Just like getting clothes lined across the face by a spider web strand.  For 4 years now,  I'm just about to loose my mind.  If I haven't already.  Been to pcp, ent,.  Oh and this quarter size lunp has shown up high up on my cheek bone next to my ear. It's mysterious.  My pcp is stumped, the ent, told me to see an oral surgeon, he's stumped.  I'm lookin for the last house on the block now.   After I get out of the shower and clean all the strings off my face and hair, this is a bout 5 times a day, for 4 years now, it finally occurs to me maybe its coming from my ears?  So I take a Q-tip and dig around and look, gobs of tiny white, what look like eggs in my ears!  So I pur hydrogen Pxde in my ears and pluged (plugged) them with ear plugs and POOF!!  No more web feeling strung across my face.. WTF is happening!  Someone fix it!!!! PLEASE!!!  DESPRATE NOW!!!!
Are there spider webs around the house too?

If so, I would call in a fumigator to rid you of these pesky creatures.
The bump on face could be a spider bite.
It could also be a "knot", which a massage therapist could help you get rid of.

Tiny white eggs can be from: lice, fleas, ticks, etc.
Because there is webbing, I would assume spiders.
Did you keep the "eggs" to show a doctor?
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Hello and hope you are doing well.

The white globs could be due to external ear canal infection. Ear canals can get swollen due to infections when it is referred to as otitis externa. The infecting agents are bacteria, fungi and viral. Bacterial infections need antibiotics and fungal anti fungal agents. Viral infections are by exclusion and do not need any antibiotic therapy. Ear canals can also get swollen due to allergies or injuries. Consult your primary care physician who will do blood tests and take a swab and may do a culture to determine the cause and prescribe appropriate medications.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.