One ear Produces Wax but not the other ?
Hello everyone.  

I'v always had problems with my ears since i was born producing to much ear wax, when i was little i had to do to the doctor's and get them flushed out and the words of my mom " tons came outa my ear" off and on throughout the years i had earwax build up's that didnt cause many problems and were fixed by over the counter ear drop's or warm water.  

Now 2 years ago i had a major problem in my left ear, im not sure what it was maybe a ear infection or a blocked ear full of wax but my whole face and ear were swollen and hurt so bad i littery cried sometimes and i was 19 years old.  Being dirt poor and not able to afford Insurance or to even go to doctor for simple checkup's i decited to tough it out even tho it was so bad i was dizzy and sleeping for like 18 hours a day for a week.   The problem eventually went away and my hearing came back but i noticed that i have lost a little bit of hearing in that ear.  I have problems hearing faint sounds for example i have a fish tank in my room and when i sleep at nite if i am laying on my left side with my left ear on the pillow i can hear the bubble's in the tank in my right ear just fine, when i switch positions i can barely or not even hear the bubble's in the left.  

I can hear normal things like people talking me typing or other things ect i dont really notice this unless i try to hear the faintest sounds.  

Anyway to get to the point my right ear is fine and still produces tons of wax like usuall i littery have to use like 10 q-tips sometimes to get it all out and lemme tell you there always full.   My left ear however is wet, the wax is white-yellow if you even call it wax its more of a liquid doesnt drain or anything doesnt cause me any problems besides when i take a shower water gets in easily.  

Why did my left ear stop producing wax, or at least the normal brownish thick wax it used to that my right ear still has ?