Persistent outer ear infection
About a year ago, I saw my audiologist for a routine hearing test (I wear a hearing aid).  A week or so later, the ear started oozing, but there was no pain.  My family doc prescribed antibiotic ear drops (otoflaxin) for 10 days, which helped but the infection returned a few weeks later.  I have gone through this cycle 3 or 4 times now, but the problem still persists.  Are there other ear drops (I am allergic to neomycin and neosporin) that I can try?
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Have a culture and sensitivity test of the discharge done to find out the correct antibiotic that the infecting organism is sensitive to and taking this medication for the required amount of days may help to clear infection

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
Thank you so much for your reply DrAnitha.  I shall follow up on your advice and hopefully this very annoying problem will finally clear up.